Friday, January 13, 2012

michael graydon...


the undeniably gorgeous images of toronto-based photographer michael graydon... pure eye candy

a little about michael:

The first time I remember discovering an interest in taking pictures, I was 16 and on vacation with my family at a provincial park in the B.C. Interior. My dad passed down his old Pentax Spotmatic to me and I immediately fell in love with the trance it could put me in. I’ve taught myself photography, slide film in that Spotmatic is where the journey started.

In my mid-twenties I moved to London, England for a year to assist top photographers, experience living abroad and use the word ‘mate’ as much as possible. I also loved the sounds of Britpop – for me, music’s ‘good ‘ol days’. I have a keen interest in music, new and old, and I always have something tasty playing in the background while we shoot.
























prairie seed

No comments: